Sainik School Entrance Exam is Conducted for Sainik School Admission In Class VI & Class IX
School Run By Ministry Of Defence Under Government Of India.
Sainik School Release Admission form every year in Month of August & Admission Process Start From August.
Sainik School Entrance Exam paper now Has Been Conducted by NTA-AISSEE ie. National Testing Agency – All India Sainik School Entrance Exam.
- Form Release : August
- Form Filling Last Date : October
- Date Of Exam : First Week Of January.
- Result Deceleration : End of January
- Medical Test in Month : March
- Final Merit Result is Declared by School
- Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, Rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations on number including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares and square roots, etc. )
- Fractional and Decimals: ( Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc)
- Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
- Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and of triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference and area of circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc, triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles,circles, construction of line segments, etc)
- Composition/ Paragraph Writing
- Comprehension Passages
- Make Meaningful Sentence from Jumbled Words
- Singular and Plural Forms
- Affirmative and Interrogative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One Word Answers/ Fill in the Blanks
- Framing Questions
- Sentence Types (Interrogative, Positive, Negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing Sentences with Words, etc
Different Types of Scientific Devices Used in Daily Life. Concepts on Mountain Terrain and Lifestyle Icons and Symbols of India: National Insignia, National Emblem, Sports, Animal etc. (Elementary awareness of such symbols) Historical Monuments Major Religions of India (Elementary awareness about founder, place of origin, religious books and important ideas) Shape of Earth and Gravitation (Basic concepts) Art and Culture (Music, Classical and Folk Dance); Renowned Personalities, Instrumental and Vocal Music, Major Dance Forms Non-Renewable Energy Sources (Fossil Fuels) Defence (Equivalent Ranks in three services, Weapons, Aircraft, Missiles &Warships (Elementary awareness) Food, Culture, Habitat, Languages etc of various regions (Basic concepts) Sports and Games (India & World). Renowned personalities, major competitions and trophies associated with various games Names of young ones of different animals Super Senses (How do plants and animals sense their surroundings) Functions of Body Parts of Plants and Animals Relationship between Animals and Human Beings International Organizations: Basic knowledge about structure, functioning and objectives of United Nations, World Bank etc Taste and Digestion (Basic concepts) Indian Literary and Cultural Personalities: Names and fields of achievements Cooking and Preserving Techniques Indian Literary and Cultural Awards. (Names of the awards and recent recipients) Germination and Seed Dispersal Natural Calamities (Flood and Earthquake) Traditional Water Harvesting Techniques Evaporation, Condensation and Water Cycle (Basic concepts) Water Pollution and Microbial Diseases Life of Farmers (Farming techniques) Experiment with Water on Everyday Life Tribal Communities and Forest Produce